Saturday, August 28, 2010

Introductory Post

Hello everyone,


My name is Daryn and this is my third year here at San Jose State University. I was born and raised in San Diego, CA. I am majoring in Industrial Technology with a concentration in Computer Electronics and Network Technology. I am also minoring in Business Management. My previous major was Software Engineering but I realized it wasn't for me and so I changed it. This is the second online class I've taken in my college career. The first online class I took was Intro to Creative Writing which was great because I got the opportunity to learn about and write poems which is something I enjoy to do along with writing songs in my spare time. Some other hobbies of mine include; playing basketball, football, and practicing the drums. I enjoy public speaking. I have been a part of and worked with clubs and organizations which have helped me progress in that area of communication. What I hope to take from this class is maybe a new viewpoint of thinking and a different way of analyzing to reach a decision. I'm looking forward to a great semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment